Fruit Spirit strain > Royal Queen Seeds ▷ Feminized Marijuana Seeds | hybrid | THC content 15-20% | High yield ✨ Buy cheap & anonymous ✔. Money making guide/Farming spirit weed Without these items, herb farming is much less profitable. One could expect about 6.8 herbs per patch and a 10% death rate, but with all of the above, an Spirit weed seeds are used to grow spirit weed herbs.
Fruit Spirit strain
Fruit Spirit from Royal Queen Seeds is the latest result of a perpetual voyage of discovery to find new flavours that will inspire your taste buds with every bong hit. This marijuana strain is one of the sweetest skunks we’ve ever come across.
Fruit Spirit Feminized by Royal Queen Seeds, although a Sativa-dominant cannabis plant, the strain does not grow more than 1.20m high in indoor grow. Outside, the cannabis plant needs a lot of sunshine, a mediterranean climate is ideal, but the cannabis plant can also withstand more tropical places like the Caribbean or Thailand.
In outdoor-grow this marijuana plant can reach a height of 2 meters, but is not suitable for cooler climates like in Germany or Great Britain. The Fruit Spirit Feminized carries an average of 30-40 g per plant or about 375-425 g per square meter under a 600 W lamp.
It does not grow very tall in flower, so friends of large main colas will be satisfied with the growth of the Fruit Spirit. It consists of dense, ice-grey buds and gives off an early aroma that makes you impatient for the result.
This cannabis strain requires 8 weeks of flowering, which is relatively short for a cannabis plant that is Sativa dominant.
Important! Special care and caution must be taken after harvest to further maximize the taste of Fruit Spirit. As always, we recommend drying your plants for 7 days before trimming them. If you do a dry pruning, this will help to preserve the special taste, which can easily be lost during the drying period.
Smoking Fruit Spirit is beyond excellent. The combination of the super sweet taste goes along with a pleasant head-high and this guarantees that this marijuana plant will become one of your favourites. The aroma experienced while growing this specimen is accompanied by an even more exquisite smoking experience. Truly one of the best tasting feminised strains of Royal Queen Seeds, absolutely delicious to smoke, with every puff tasting like a mouthful of blueberries.
Money making guide/Farming spirit weed
Without these items, herb farming is much less profitable. One could expect about 6.8 herbs per patch and a 10% death rate, but with all of the above, an average of 9.8 herbs per patch can be achieved, or around 68.6 per run.
Items such as the Farmer’s outfit and Falador shield 2 or higher will also increase experience gained. A Modified farmer’s hat will also save sowed seeds 2% of the time and offers 3 free teleports to the Morytania allotment per day.
Start your run with 7 spirit weed seeds, 7 supercompost, transportation to get to all seven patches and whatever yield- and experience-boosting items you have. At each location, harvest any available herbs, note them with the tool leprechaun, compost the patch, and plant a new seed.
- If you’ve completed My Arm’s Big Adventure, Teleport to Trollheim and use the agility shortcuts to the west. Continue through an area filled with aggressive trolls and into the stronghold. Run south through the stronghold, to a door, and then north to a ladder. Climb it to get to the patch. The Livid Farm spell Trollheim Teleport (Lunar) can also be used, but you must be on lunar spells. If the lunar teleport is not used, to ensure the juju farming potion lasts long enough it’s recommended to start with this patch since running to it from the top of the Trollheim mountain takes a full minute.
- Use the cabbage port option on your Explorer’s ring to teleport to the patch south of Falador .
- Empty the Ectophial to Port Phasmatys and run west.
- Teleport to Ardougne and run north-east, or use the Ardougne cloak teleport to get to the patch instantly.
- Teleport to Catherby lodestone and run northwest until you reach the patch north of Catherby.
- If you’ve completed Plague’s End teleport to Prifddinas using Crystal teleport seed and selecting Crwys.
- If you have completed the Wilderness Tasks easy, teleport to the Wilderness Herb patch via the Wilderness sword 1 or higher. It is recommended that you bank any other herbs or valuables first, to reduce the value you are risking. The closest banks along the herb run are in Edgeville (easily accessible with the Wilderness sword’s teleport option), Prifddinas (13 steps east from the herb patch), and Catherby (south of the herb patch). If you wish, you may bring a Demonic skull for increased experience gain, but this does not increase profit and increases your chance of death. If you do not have the Wilderness Sword, it may take several minutes to run to the herb patch. It is up to you whether this is worth the time investment.
- NOTE: The Wilderness Patch is located in level 38 Wilderness, and you will not be able to use conventional teleports to escape. You can use the Wilderness obelisk nearby to reach lower level Wilderness. Alternatively, run south to level 30 wilderness and escape via an Amulet of glory, a Ring of wealth, a Combat bracelet, or a Saradominist/Zamorakian token. The Surge magic ability may also be useful in reaching a low enough level Wilderness and getting away from player killers.
Due to constantly changing prices on the Grand Exchange, some information in this article may or may not be current.
It is strongly recommended to check the live prices on the Grand Exchange before making large investments in any method.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning it is possible that they appear out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.
Spirit Weed Seed
Buy from a store for 0 Coins.
High Alch: 10 Coins; Low Alch: 7 Coins.
One seed can be planted in a herb patch to grow a herb plant in 80 minutes.
Plant exp: 32; Harvest exp: 36
There is no way to protect herb plants.
This Data was submitted by: Myztery, Jakesterwars, IronCrayola, and Mr Tudjay.
All content is copyright © 2003 – 2022 by RuneHQ, a Global Gaming HQ LLC company. All Rights Reserved.
All submitted content becomes the property of RuneHQ. Usage of RuneHQ content on any other site is strictly prohibited.
Note: We are not Jagex! We cannot change anything in the game and we cannot help with Jagex account issues!
Please don’t contact us with these types of issues.
RuneScape ® is a trademark of Jagex and © 1999 – 2022 Jagex Ltd.
Have you ever wanted to make a difference on RuneHQ? Now is your chance, we are currently hiring volunteers!
For more information about staff roles and responsibilities see this area.
Once you are ready (and signed into the forums), you can find open applications on the navigation bar at the top of the forums.