You probably found this Green Compass review while looking for ways to make money with Network Marketing – but is it legit? What we found will shock you because… Green Compass Review: CBD oils & autoship Two corporate addresses are provided on Green Compass’ website; one in North Carolina in the US and one in London, UK. The US address belongs to a UPS Are you thinking about joining this latest Hemp CBD Oil MLM? Do NOT join before you read this unbiased Green Compass Global Review because…
Green Compass Review (2022 Update): Best Basic Business Kit?
CBD is becoming more popular, appearing in everything from skin care to coffee and even pet treats.
And as the popularity of CBD oil and its health advantages grows, more and more businesses are emerging in practically every corner of the world to capitalize on the rising demand for this product.
But are the benefits of these products really what they claim?
Chances are you heard about Green Compass because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Green Compass is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Green Compass, keep reading.
What Is Green Compass?
Green Compass Global is a multilevel marketing (MLM) company specializing in the health and wellness industry. The company promotes CBD-based items, such as essential oils and cosmetics. Their goal is to make the CBD Hemp extract more accessible to the general public.
But because the cultivation of cannabis is illegal, this kind of product is controversial. However, since Tetrahydro cannabidiol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, has been eliminated, it is considered harmless.
What Is MLM?
In MLM, also known as direct marketing or network marketing, independent sales agents are used to offering items directly to customers.
A network marketing company sell their items directly to consumers rather than via traditional retail outlets, such as malls and stores. In this way, the sales process is delegated to a network of independent distributors.
A direct selling company’s distributors may make money both by selling their items and by recruiting new distributors, in which case they get a part of the revenue generated by those distributors.
If those distributors go on to become distributors themselves, you’ll get a cut of the revenue they bring in as well.
Your downline is made up of the people you join up with your MLM plan and the people they sign up with. Your upline is the distributor who first brought you on board, as well as everybody who comes after them in the recruiting process. It’s not uncommon for the distributor who brings you on to offer to assist you with starting off, including training.
When Did Green Compass Start?
Hemp was permanently removed from the federal government’s list of banned drugs after the 2018 Farm Bill was approved in December of 2018, opening the doors to businesses willing to sell hemp-related items.
Nevertheless, farmers throughout the nation had already been experimenting with hemp for years before the Farm Bill was created, including participants in North Carolina’s 2014 state-sponsored Hemp Pilot Program, where Green Compass’ story starts.
Awaiting the approval of the 2018 Farm Bill, the Green Compass team launched in February 2019. With a line of products, an experienced team in place, and the government green light—Green Compass was ready.
Who Owns Green Compass?
Participants in the Industrial Hemp Pilot Research Program in North Carolina were the first members of Green Compass. After just a short time, they came to realize just how important this harvest would be to so many people. In 2018, Sterling and Meredith Cook launched Green Company Global.
What Products Does Green Compass Offer?
Green Compass CBD oil is designed to help you fight pollutants and chemicals that enter your body via the air you breathe, foods, and clothing. Organic CBD oils and extracts are the primary components in all of their products at this time.
Their product line are the following:
How To Join Green Compass?
Signing up using their green compass global website is an option for those who don’t have referrals.
Green Compass Global’s basic business kit costs $49.95 if you want to become a member or associate of the brand.
The company does offer a Core Start Success pack for $299.99, which represents a savings of approximately 50% compared to the cost of purchasing everything included individually.
Following your purchase, you will be provided with a personal website that you may use as a virtual base of operations for your business. It’s also utilized to get access to all of the training materials that Green Compass has to offer, including online courses.
Following the delivery of your website, you will be guided by your sponsor in order to maximize your prospects of success. An advocate would be appointed to you if you were not suggested by one. Otherwise, you will be allocated a sponsor.
After completing this three-step procedure, you will be prepared to begin recruiting and selling items.
Can You Make Money Selling Green Compass?
You may make money from Green Compass Global in the same ways that you would earn money from other network marketing companies: selling and recruiting.
As an affiliate (distributor), you get access to their wholesale pricing, which allows you to offer at a bigger profit margin (based on their suggested retail price). Additionally, if someone purchases any of their items through their website and indicates that you were the referral, you will get a larger percentage of the sale.
In addition, you may earn money by recruiting others; however, you will not be compensated directly for referring someone else; rather, you will receive commissions every time someone in your downline makes a purchase. Due to the fact that the percentage you will get is determined by your rank, if you want to earn more money via this option, you should create more sales and invite more people to join.
In addition to financial bonuses, you may be eligible for vacation and automobile incentives.
Green Compass Compensation Plan
When you take a look at Green Compass Global’s compensation plan, you can see that it is a standard multi level marketing company. The two options are to either re-sell their items for a profit or to recruit individuals and generate residual income while also climbing up the ranks and earning bonuses.
There are a total of 11 ranks, each of which has its own set of advantages, such as receiving a bigger commission rate on all of your sales, which ranges from 20 percent to a maximum of 40 percent.
- Independent Advocate
- Team Leader
- Senior Team Leader
- Executive Team Leader
- Master Director
- 1* Master Director
- 2* Master Director
- 3* Master Director
- Gold Master Director
- Platinum Master Director
Is Green Compass A Pyramid Scheme?
The nature of multi-level marketing companies may have you wondering whether they are nothing more than pyramid schemes, which is natural. After all, both rely on the same pyramid-shaped framework to function properly.
So what distinguishes one from the other as a respectable business and an unlawful scam? It all boils down to whether the incentive plan is more focused on sales or recruiting.
The 70 percent rule states that “at least 70% of all products sold must be bought by non-distributors.” In order for an MLM to be compliant (i.e., legal and not a pyramid scheme), it must comply with the rule.
That implies that the majority of a firm’s products must be purchased by consumers outside of the company, rather than distributors themselves stocking up on supplies of product inventories.
From a legal standpoint, Green Compass cannot be regarded as a pyramid scheme based on the definition of what constitutes a pyramid scheme. Making money with Green Compass products has provided individuals with a technique of earning money without having to recruit others.
Is Green Compass A Scam?
So, is Green Compass a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Green Compass?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Green Compass which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.
Green Compass Review: CBD oils & autoship
Two corporate addresses are provided on Green Compass’ website; one in North Carolina in the US and one in London, UK.
The US address belongs to a UPS store. The UK address belongs to shared office spare provider WeWork.
Heading up Green Compass are co-founders R. Sterling Cook, Jr. (CEO) and Meredith Cook (President).
According to his Green Compass corporate bio, Cook, Jr. has a background in agriculture and finance. His wife Meredith has a background in anesthesiology.
As far as I can tell, Green Compass is the first MLM venture for both Cooks.
As per a January 2020 interview with Direct Selling News, Meredith Cook began taking CBD oil after her first pregnancy.
“I found that the majority of CBD was from hemp grown in China, even though it’s ultimately manufactured in the U.S.,” she explains. “I realized that not all hemp is created equal.”
“Our friends were growing hemp through the program and had a tiny extraction machine,” she recounts.
“They’d already tested their plants and found it was some of the cleanest hemp they’d seen, so I asked them to make some for us.
This one made me feel completely like myself again. I felt comfortable giving it to my kids and could tell a difference with them.”
Meredith and her husband Sterling Cook saw the potential of CBD and knew that their newfound passion combined with Sterling’s background in agriculture could lead to something big.
They partnered with Adam and George Wooten to explore the possibility of growing hemp and manufacturing CBD products, giving birth to a new company—Green Compass Global.
The Cooks are based out of North Carolina. UPS addresses aside, this appears to be where Green Compass is operated from.
Read on for a full review of Green Compass’ MLM opportunity.
Green Compass’ Products
Green Compass markets a CBD oil supplement they call “CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum”.
Every step we take is focused on producing the highest quality end product for our customers.
That starts with our USDA Organic hemp fields and organic farming practices. That same focus is kept through extraction, formulation and all the way to bottling.
Green Compass’ CBD oil is available in 500 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg and 2500 mg varieties.
- 500 mg (natural, mint, cinnamon) retails at $84.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 500 mg (no THC, citrus), retails at $84.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 750 mg (natural, mint) retails at $109.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 750 mg (no THC, citrus), retails at $109.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 1000 mg (natural, mint) retails at $139.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 2500 mg (mint) retails at $329.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
In addition to CBD oil, Green Compass also offers other CBD infused blends.
- Reduce – 300 mg CBD topical pain cream, retails at $99.95 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle (50 ml)
- Ice Blend – “specifically formulated to soothe joints and muscles”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz bottle (10 ml)
- Women’s Monthly Blend – “custom formulated to use for women during their menstrual cycle”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Calm Blend – a “proprietary blend of CBD and essential oils” that “support(s) the body to relaxation and unwind high emotions”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Crown Blend – “for a cooling sensation when tension is high”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Focus Blend – “specially formulated to support brain function and mental clarity”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Shine Uplift Blend – a “proprietary blend of CBD infused with essential oils to uplift and energize you when you have feelings of sadness or lack of energy”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Pet Tincture – “support for healthy hips and joints (and) helps animals maintain a sense of calm”, retails at $49.95 for 250 mg (natural) or $84.95 for 500 mg (bacon), both 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) bottles
The rest of Green Compass’ range is rounded out with nutritional supplements and personal care.
- Boost – terpene and essential oil immune system supplement, retails at $24.95 for a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (15 ml)
- Hand Sanitizer – contains 100 mg CBD hemp extract, retails at $22.95 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle (60 ml)
- Calming Milk Cleanser – “cleanses the skin and dissolves make up easily”, retails at $49.95 for a 4 fl. oz bottle (120 ml)
- B+B Peel Pads – “balance and brighten your skin with these gentle exfoliating pads”, retails at $44.95 for 25 pads
- Advanced Peptide Cream – “your go-to daily gift to your skin”, retails at $69.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Peppermint Hand & Foot Hydration Set – “leaves the skin hydrated and smooth”, retails at $39.95 for a 2 oz. (60 ml) tube of cream and 4 oz. tub of scrub
- Reduce Topical Pain Patch – “20mg full-spectrum CBD patch for intermittent joint and muscle pain relief associated with physical activity”, retails at $14.95 a patch or $39.95 for three patches
- Peppermint Lip Balm – “peppermint essential oil provides
healing hydration to chapped lips”, retails at $34.95 for a three pack
- 150 mg Soothe Topical Cream – “support for the relief of muscle and joint pain and inflammation associated with physical activity”, retails at $54.95 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle (50 ml)
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Rest – “a calming and peaceful scent infused with lavender essential oil”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Relax – “a minty and fresh scent infused with eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Refresh – “a sweet and earthy scent infused with Orange and Frankincense essential oils”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
Various branded Green Compass apparel is also available.
Green Compass’ Compensation Plan
Green Compass’ compensation plan pays retail commissions with a volume-based bonus.
Residual commissions and a generation bonus are paid through a unilevel team.
Additional performance-based bonuses are also available.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions, each Green Compass affiliate must either
- generate 150 PV a month in sales volume; or
- maintain a 100 PV a month autoship order.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by sales to retail customers or an affiliate’s own purchases.
Green Compass Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Green Compass’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective initial qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Independent Advocate – sign up as a Green Compass affiliate and meet MLM commission qualification requirements
- Team Leader – maintain MLM commission qualification requirements and recruit and maintain three MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Senior Team Leader – maintain MLM commission qualification, recruit and maintain four MLM commission qualified affiliates (one Team Leader) and generate $5000 GV in a month
- Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, recruit and maintain five MLM commission qualified affiliates (two Senior Team Leaders) and generate $15,000 GV in a month
- Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit a Director and generate 40,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 1 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit a Master Director and generate 100,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 2 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit two Master Directors and generate 250,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 3 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit three Master Directors and generate 500,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
Once qualified, ongoing monthly rank qualification criteria is as follows:
- Independent Associate – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria
- Team Leader – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria, maintain three personally recruited affiliates (MLM commission qualified) or generate 1500 GV a month
- Senior Team Leader – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 4000 GV a month (no more than 60% GV from one unilevel leg)
- Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 12,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from one unilevel leg)
- Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 32,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 1 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 80,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 2 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 200,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 3 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 400,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Green Compass affiliates earn a base 20% commission on product sales to retail customers.
This base commission rate can be increased to 30% if the following monthly volume requirements are met:
- generate $500 to $999 in monthly retail volume and receive a 25% retail commission rate
- generate $1000 or more in monthly retail volume and receive a 30% retail commission rate
There is no base retail commission for preferred customers (retail customers on autoship), however through the above volume requirements up to 10% can be earned on preferred customer orders.
- generate $500 to $999 in monthly retail volume and receive a 5% preferred customer commission rate
- generate $1000 or more in monthly retail volume and receive a 10% preferred customer commission rate
Green Compass affiliates earn a $90 commission on recruitment of a Core Start Success Pack affiliate.
Green Compass pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Green Compass caps payable unilevel team levels at five.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated across these five levels as follows:
- Independent Advocates earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates and level 2
- Team Leaders earn 4% on levels 1 to 3
- Senior Team Leaders earn 4% on levels 1 to 4
- Directors earn 4% on levels 1 to 5
The Enroller Bonus is a bonus percentage paid on sales volume generated on the first two unilevel team levels.
- Independent Advocates earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on level 1
- Team Leaders and higher earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on levels 1 and 2
Check Match Bonus
Master Director and higher ranked Green Compass affiliates qualify for the Check Match Bonus.
The Check Match Bonus is paid out as a percentage of earnings by personally recruited affiliates, based on rank:
- Master Directors earn a 5% Check Match Bonus
- 1 Star Master Directors earn a 10% Check Match Bonus
- 2 Star Master Directors earn a 15% Check Match Bonus
- 3 Star Master Directors earn a 20% Check Match Bonus
Master Personal Group Bonus
The Master Personal Group Bonus is a single generation bonus paid on sales volume generated in each unilevel team leg.
Green Compass defines a generation within a unilevel team leg when a Master Director or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg.
The Master Personal Group Bonus pays 2% to 3% on sales volume generated across the first generation of each unilevel team leg based on rank:
- Master Directors earn a 2% Master Personal Group Bonus
- 1 Star Master Directors and higher earn a 3% Master Personal Group bonus
The Generation Bonus builds on the Master Personal Group Bonus, paying Green Compass affiliates on up to four generations per unilevel team leg.
As with the Master Personal Group Bonus, a generation within a unilevel team leg is defined when a Master Director or higher ranked affiliate is found in a leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg, with the second beginning immediately after.
If a second Master Director or higher ranked affiliate exists deeper in the leg, they cap off the second generation for that leg.
If no such ranked affiliate exists, the second generation extends down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, Green Compass affiliates can qualify for a bonus on up to four generations per unilevel leg:
- Master Directors earn 3% on the first generation of a leg
- 1 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to two generations
- 2 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to three generations
- 3 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to four generations
Joining Green Compass
Green Compass affiliate membership costs $49.95.
An optional Core Start Success Pack for $299.95 is also available (contains over $600 retail worth of Green Compass products).
Rather than just third-party CBD oil from somewhere, slap together a quick website and call it a day, Green Compass offers an expanded CBD themed product range.
That said the CBD MLM niche is crowded, not withstanding CBD oil and CBD products in general being a highly a competitive niche.
Be it sourced from China, the US or elsewhere, there are plenty of options in this space so shop around and check pricing accordingly.
One product that caught my eye was Green Compass’ 2500 mg CBD oil. Typically we don’t see such a high concentration by MLM companies.
I’ve reviewed more than a few CBD MLM opportunities now and don’t recall seeing that before.
Out of curiosity I punched 2500 mg into Google and found Industrial Hemp Farms, based out of Colorado, selling “Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 2500 mg” for $24.99. That’s for a same-sized 30 ml bottle too.
Green Compass’ equivalent sells for $329.95.
If that’s reflective of the rest of Green Compass’ pricing, competing retail is going to be a problem.
On that note, I found it suspicious that Green Compass reduces monthly PV by 33% if an affiliate is on autoship.
Maintain at least $150 Personal QV (PQV) in a month or, at your option, subscribe to a personal auto-ship order of $100 PQV each month.
This effectively incentivizes self-funded commission qualification. In MLM this typically comes at the cost of retail sales, which might tie into Green Compass’ pricing.
The good news is this makes it easy to ascertain how your potential upline is running their Green Compass business.
What you want to find out is firstly whether they’re commission qualifying by autoship or retail sales.
If it’s the former you want to see at least a near equivalent in retail sales taking place.
If there aren’t any retail sales or it’s a pretty wide gap between their own order and retail volume, that affiliate is running their Green Compass business as a pyramid scheme.
You’ll sign up, be put on autoship and then be expected to recruit other affiliates who do the same.
Green Compass could put a stop to this with monthly retail volume requirements, but haven’t. And as long as affiliate autoship is incentivized over retail sales, I doubt it’ll happen either.
The combination of grossly overpriced products and a compensation plan lending itself to affiliate autoship recruitment isn’t a desirable combination.
Green Compass Global Review – (2022) Legit Business or CBD Scam?
Welcome to my third party unbiased Green Compass Global Review!
There has been some buzz about this latest CBD oil MLM company and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
If you don’t know this already, the CBD industry in general is booming and is growing at a rapid rate.
Why wouldn’t a network marketing company like Green Compass take advantage of that right?
Anyway, in this Green Compass review I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
If you want to learn how you can build a six or seven figure Green Compass Global business or ANY business online step by step over the shoulder where we help you get to your income goals, you have to check out this video here.
Green Compass Global MLM Company
Green Compass Global is the brain child of Sterling and Meredith Cook who are the founders of the company.
This company specializes in the CBD oil MLM niche which is very popular these days.
When you look back at the owners history, they are farmers that go back several generations and had a vision to grow locally organic CBD.
They wanted the product to go from FARM to CUSTOMER.
That’s pretty cool right?
They came back from humble beginnings and don’t have that typical corporate vibe and are down to earth.
End of the day they know what they are doing…
Now when I checked their network marketing experience I realized they don’t have any.
Anyway, passion always beats talent and so far they are doing things right.
Let’s get into the products next inside of this Green Compass Global review…
Green Compass Global Products
All network marketing companies need great products to really stand out from the rest of them.
There are a LOT of MLM companies in the health/wellness space.
Green Compass Global does something pretty unique…
They have all their products third-parted tested to make sure they are up to spec.
Unlike other CBD oil companies like HempWorx, they actually use their own farm fields to grow their products.
Below is a quick summary of the Green Compass Products.
Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
These products come in fresh mint flavor or natural.
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 500 mg: $84.95
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 750 mg: $109.95
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 1000 mg: $139.95
Refined Isolates CBD Hemp Oil
These products come in Citrus or Natural.
- CBD Hemp Extract 500 mg: $84.95
- CBD Hemp Extract 750 mg: $109.95
They have two products in this category.
- CBD Topical Cream Soothing Skin: $99.95
- CBD Topical Cream Muscle & Joint with Menthol
This is for pets only and are similar to the CBD oils above but lower strength which comes in natural flavor.
- CBD Hemp Extract For Pets 250 mg: $49.95
Just so you know that all the products are organic and made in the USA.
A company that specializes in the CBD niche in the MLM space is Hempworx and Arieyl.
Unlike all the other Green Compass Reviews out there, I am going to really go into detail so pay close attention…
Green Compass Global Compensation Plan
To be a good MLM, you must have a compensation plan that rewards affiliates to sell to retail customers and sponsor new business partners.
There must be a balance as well…
According to the FTC, there must be more retail sales activity than people sponsoring people.
However, Green Compass Global compensation plan is well balanced and shouldn’t have an issue here.
Below is an opportunity video I found by the company I believe:
Alright as you can see the compensation plan is pretty good overall.
Make sure you actually watched the video to better understand it.
Find out what it cost next in this Green Compass review…
Joining Green Compass Global
Global Compass Global will run you the following:
- Basic Business Kit: $49.95
- CORE Start Success Pack: $299.95 (This comes with $600 worth of products)
The main difference is that the CORE Start Success Pack comes with actual products.
Now the moment you have been waiting for…
Unlike all the other Green Compass Global reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you.
Plus I am not an affiliate so won’t be biased so pay close attention to what I am going to say next…
So does this so called “Green Compass Global scam” exist?
I know there are some websites that call it a scam but they have other agendas.
After going through all the material I can say with confident it’s NOT a scam.
I repeat…NOT a SCAM.
Green Compass Global has great retail products that are competitive in the MLM space.
I like how they take their manufacturing to the next level with in house farms to grow their products with third party testing to insure their purity.
Plus it’s organic which is always a good thing.
CBD and Hemp industry is very hot right now and is projected to go from $500 million a year to $22 billion in the next 3 years.
So you will have a lot of opportunity to make money in this space if you take action of course.
I know a lot of people fail in this industry because they LACK the skills to actually build a business.
You can’t rely just on 3 way calls and talking to your upline.
You need to be competitive and learn the skills to get EYE balls to your products/services and learn how to follow up with them through automation.
This way you can make SALES while you sleep.
If you want to learn more about how you can do that which by the way won’t interfere with ANY business…
When I say not interfere with ANY business means this isn’t another biz op or MLM.
It’s 100% education on how to drive traffic to your offer and make sales.
Hence why I am PRO network marketing because it’s a great industry.
People just need to be equipped with proper skills to do it right that’s all.
Get On My List Here And Get Started
You will thank yourself later
I hope you enjoyed my Green Compass Global review and if you have ANY questions, please ask in the comments below and I will get to you I promise
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.