Maol – Divinity Original Sin 2
Maol is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Maol first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto
Notes and Tips
- During dialog one of your characters can choose options to tell Maol your story. Depending on your answers to the third question, he gives you an item:
- Seeds: Hope to gain great power, [RED PRINCE], [BEAST]
- Ruby: Hope to find something you’ve lost, [SEBILLE], [FANE]
- Rope: Hope your burdens will be lifted, [IFAN], [LOHSE]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
18 Oct 2020 09:43
So are these items from Maol of any use at all ? Obviously the rope can be used for crafting but what about the Ruby or the Seeds ?
20 Jan 2020 22:43
How do I use the mysterious seeds given by Maol?
10 Sep 2019 03:40
Haha I told him I wanted my burdens lifted and he gave me a rope.
27 Jan 2019 17:54
21 Sep 2018 20:46
I killed him. Took all his loot and threw him into the ocean. #Rogue
11 Jun 2018 00:37
25 Sep 2017 18:11
He gave me some mysterious seed
25 Sep 2017 00:49
Talked to him as lohse, i forgot what choices i took, but he gave me a rope. to hang myself i presume.
23 Sep 2017 14:08
he also sells lockpicks
which is great if you dont have nails
22 Sep 2017 12:21
I talked to him and after telling him my story, he gave me a ruby. I wonder if his gift is based on the conversational options you choose.
Maol – Divinity Original Sin 2 Maol is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Maol informations ?? ?? Maol location Maol first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto