Cannabis Daily Record
Your home for cannabis consumer news and information
- September 11, 2020 in News: NEWS: CBDPure releases new Swift CBD sublingual spray
- June 24, 2020 in News: WIRE: University of Lethbridge scientists find evidence some cannabis sativas could fight Covid-19
- June 3, 2020 in News: WIRE: Adult Use cannabis legalization associated with tourism spikes
- June 2, 2020 in News: WIRE: Cities moving away from cannabis testing for employees
- February 26, 2020 in In The ‘Couve: IN THE COUVE: High End Market Place to hold 5 year anniversary party this Saturday
Strain Sheet: Blue Pineapple from Triple Crown (Washington)
Posted on May 5, 2017 by SueVo in Reviews // 0 Comments
Blue Pineapple from Triple Crown (Washington)
Strain: Blue Pineapple (Hybrid cross of Blue Dream and Pineapple)(Sold at High-5 Cannabis)
Grower: Triple Crown (aka Arbor Enterprises) (Washington)
Onset time: About three minutes (fast onset)
Fade: About an hour and 15 minutes
Strength: Medium to strong (it creeps a bit over the first half hour)
Tingling (where did you feel it): Forehead, shoulders.
Control (can you maintain focus, etc): Euphoric but clear – I can focus and concentrate when I need to.
Emotions: Happy, upbeat, curious.
Energy level: Medium – decent energy for getting things done. Nice for a workout.
Smell: Pineapple, citrus, zingy! Smells fantastic!
Relieves: Bad mood, stress, pain, body aches.
Positives: Smooth smoke. Very clean feeling high. It helped me get some cleaning done around the house.
Other notes: Long skinny well-trimmed buds with orange hairs.
Blue Pineapple from Triple Crown (Washington) Reviewer: SueVo Strain: Blue Pineapple (Hybrid cross of Blue Dream and Pineapple)(Sold at High-5 Cannabis) Grower: